Update: It does not seem to be a rechargeable battery. Most likely you will have to change tha battery should it become depleted. In the following link Sensative will be posting tips and tricks for prolonging the battery. A 24 hour wake-up time is what they recommend.
- Start the inclusion mode on your Z-Wave gateway.
- Remove both magnets from Strips. Strips blinks twice to confirm the command and successful addition.
- A long LED blink indicates that the add process was successful
- Move the squared magnet as shown in the picture . Check that the Z-Wave system indicates the status correctly
- Set the controller to add mode (See your controller’s manual).
- Place the round magnet at the rounded edge of Strips.
- When the LED blinks, move the magnet away. Repeat 3 times in total within 10 seconds.
- A long LED blink indicates that the add process was successful.